INSTRUCTIONS WHEN COMING TO HOLY MASS
Our parish has strictly followed these protocols for the safety of all. Reserving your seat or coming to the parish church otherwise means that you will follow these protocols. This includes any household member that you have registered. Thank you and God bless you. We look forward to worshipping with you.
1. CHECK YOUR HEALTH CONDITION. You must take your temperature at home before you leave. If you have a fever, or are sick, or suspect that you may have been (or was exposed to) a contagious illness, please stay home, and take care of yourself. If you are awaiting test results for COVID-19 or any contagious illness, you may not come to the parish campus, whether you have symptoms or not.
2. MASKS MUST BE WORN BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH. All persons aged 2 and older must always wear a mask. This is the requirement of the Archdiocese of Baltimore and the State of Maryland.
3. CHILDREN MUST OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCE NORMS TOO. If you bring children, they must be able to stay in one place. Otherwise, for the sake of their health and the health of others, they should not come to Holy Mass. For social distance reasons, the multipurpose room is not available.
4. GREETING OTHERS: While we are happy to see others, greet them with words and a wave. Please do not congregate, hug, kiss, shake hands, etc.
5. SEATING PROTOCOL The ushers will seat you—whether as an individual or as a household—in designated seating from the front to the back.
6. NO CONGEGATIONAL SINGING: Per Archdiocese of Baltimore directive. The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention state that congregational singing puts many droplets in the air and could create a highly contagious environment.
7. THE OFFERTORY COLLECTION WILL BE RECEIVED AFTER HOLY MASS. Any offerings are placed in the designated receptacle as you are leaving the church.
8. THE LORD'S PRAYER: Please do not hold hands during this time.
9. THE SIGN OF PEACE: It will not be exchanged.
10. COMMUNION PROCESSION: You must follow the priest’s instruction, including the use of hand sanitizer. No one may remain in the pew. Please maintain the social distancing of 6-feet from another person. Those who are not receiving Holy Communion will receive a blessing. For the safety of all, Holy Communion will be distributed initially in the hand only.
11. DISMISSAL PROTOCOL: You must follow the direction of the ushers, who will dismiss members of the congregation a pew at a time to ensure social distancing.